Our machines and installations for the filling and sealing of portion packs are based on decades of experience and state-of-the-art technology. Companies in various industries depend on our innovative packaging machine solutions.
Our custom-tailored solutions integrate pre- and post-production stages according to customer needs, from fully-automated container feeds to the automated loading of sterilization baskets and final packaging to a complete production line. Rychiger delivers a turnkey solution, from planning the project, defining functionality, system purchasing to installation and operational start-up. Following the handover to the customer our mutual way is long from over. With our comprehensive services we ensure you get the full benefits of the installation during its entire life cycle.
Technical Competence Center
Speak with us about your ideas and new developments. The earlier you bring us into the project the sooner we can help you develop the optimal packaging solution. In our technical competence center we conduct trials for punching, sealing, filling and dosing as well as quality control tests for and with our customers and material suppliers:
- Optimization of container design in step with industry capabilities
- Recommendations in choice of most efficient packaging materials
- Filling and dosing trials
- Punching and sealing trials
- Customer-specific technology development
- Prototype and pilot line construction
Hygienic modular machine construction
Our machines can be wet or dry cleaned and meet the most demanding hygienic standards. Modular construction facilitates customer-specific configurations and adaptability for just about any product, packaging material and process requirement.
Here are some of the advantages of Rychiger machines most valued by our customers:
- Highly precise «Walking Beam» or «slat» transport systems
- Robust basic modules of adaptable lengths
- Beam construction for leakproof and hygienic separation of process areas and drives
- Optimal accessibility for maintenance and service
- Servomotor drive
- Left- or righthand versions available on request
- Seamless integration of additional functions over standard interfaces